I have to ask as I am such a HUGE cheese lover. How do you make pimento cheese? Please tell!!
Amelia, I am a huge cheese lover as well. I mix my spread in a food processor, but a regular mixer will do. Pimentos are roasted red peppers so you might not be able to find them if you live out of the South.
- Two large packages of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- One large jar of diced pimentos drained of their liquid.
- Blueplate mayonnaise added until you get your desired consistency.
- One pinch of salt and pepper.
- One tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.